9/7/13

Birthday, birthday.

Hello everyone, I just woke up and it's already so late in the day. I have quite a bit to do regarding school work so after I wake up all of the way I will be taking care of that. This post doesn't have much of a point to it besides informing you that yesterday was my 17th birthday! I don't suddenly feel like a different person, though I'm hoping I will notice a difference in my ability to prioritize, haha. I won't be celebrating my birthday until the 11th, since both of my parents work every other day. 

I did, however, get to catch up on Attack On Titan (or Shingeki No Kyojin, if you're like me and prefer the more complicated title) with my boyfriend. He was sleepy and so he had a little bout of grouchiness but we both got over it soon enough. I just had to call him a grouchy butt a few times! :)

We were on Skype for almost two hours too, and I was overjoyed to see his face again. He's been so busy with his high school/college work (dual credits! My overachiever!) that we haven't had much one on one time with each other. I just have to remind myself that breaks aren't too far off and so we'll be able to spend time together in person, which will be wonderful!

I should be coming out with another post later in the day, most likely fashion related, so look out for that. I'll be posting links to the post on my twitter and tumblr

Have an awesome day/night everyone!
Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment